'BISHOP' Candle by Marciante and Company
This one is an instant classic with subtle nostalgic familiarities like your grandfather's study or an old reading room with some well worn leather chairs and a fireplace.
Coconut and Apricot waxes are more sustainable, renewable, and cleaner than soy or paraffin waxes. It also holds more fragrance and "throws" the scent further covering a larger distance.
We've poured these into an 11oz glass that doubles as a rocks glass for your favorite whiskey or spirit of choice. When it is finished burning, just remove the wick and simply wash it out. Place it on the unique one-of-one leather coaster included with your packaging, and there you have it, a multipurpose signature piece in your household.
- Coconut/Apricot blend wax candle
- 11oz candle size
- 'BISHOP' is our Labdanum, Amber, and Worn Leather fragrance
- Hand poured candles, made right here in Dallas TX
- 60 hour burn time
- Allow to solidify before relighting
- Should black smoke appear, trim the wick; flame should be clean and no longer than 1/4"
- WARNING: Always burn candle within sight and place candle away from curtains or other flammable materials. Position on a flat heat-resistant surface.
- WARNING: Keep candle away from children and pets