Handcrafted in Dallas, TX
Mission Leather Co was born from a desire to create high-quality, handcrafted products, bringing the best of fashion, function, and protection to Apple users. We use only the best ethically sourced leather available—top-grain cowhide—and everything is designed and crafted in Dallas, Texas. Quality is king, and our leather cases, sleeves, and accessories are durable and long-lasting, without the outrageous price tag.
'FIVE' Candle by Marciante and Company
In commemoration of hitting the 5 year mark as a small business, we're thrilled to introduce the first ever signature candle by Marciante and Company: 'FIVE' which is a hand selected blend of Leather, Tobacco, and Fig scent. We didn't want to make a candle just to make a candle...so we've taken a two year process to dial this in and get it exactly the way we wanted it.
Coconut Wax is more sustainable, renewable, and cleaner than soy or paraffin waxes. It also holds more fragrance and "throws" the scent further covering a larger distance. We promise this one will be burning as a staple fragrance in the Marciante household for quite some time.
We've poured these into an 11oz glass that doubles as a rocks glass for your favorite whiskey or spirit of choice. When it is finished burning, just remove the wick and simply wash it out. Place it on the unique one-of-one leather coaster included with your packaging, and there you have it, a multipurpose signature piece in your household.
- Coconut Wax candle
- 11oz candle size
- 'FIVE' is our Leather, Tobacco, and Fig fragrance blend
- Hand poured candles, made right here in Dallas TX
- 60 hour burn time
- Allow to solidify before relighting
- Should black smoke appear, trim the wick; it should be clean and no longer than 1/4"
- WARNING: Always burn candle within sight and place candle away from curtains or other flammable materials. Position on a flat heat-resistant surface.
- WARNING: Keep candle away from children and pets